Monday, July 13, 2009

After St. Paul's




After visiting the St. Paul's library Bookie, Chai, and I stopped at a little shop to get something to drink. I got a Mocha Frappe thing that was really really good. Then we walked back to the dorms with Nicole. We walked over the millenium bridge which was a blast. On our Greenwhich boat tour the guide called it the "Wibbly Wobbly Bridge" and it can make you scared of heights.... :-/

Afterwards we had a reception at King's College. The college chaplain spoke to us about enjoying London and watching cricket and told us about The Ashes, which is a pretty big deal here.

We had drinks and free food served to us and I took full advantage. I thought it was really good but I have probably eaten too much mozz and tomatoes for one day.

It's only been one weekend but this is quickly turning into the best thing I've done with my life. I feel like I can explore and be myself and not worry about things that may worry me back home. I feel like the world is more open to me now than ever before. I'm so glad I took this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment