Saturday, July 18, 2009

More things I've noticed

I tend to say "It was so good" whenever I describe food on this blog.

The food here is so good.

Signs here are polite. For example, at Hyde Park owners of dogs are informed that thier animals should not "worry" the wildlife.

I should have brought another pair of jeans and another light sweater and some flip flops for when I'm just at the dorm. I hate putting on my sneakers just to run a simple errand.

My toe really itches but I'm in the computer lab.

The library at King's is called the Information Services Center. It's fancy like that.

I may not actually see Harry Potter here in London because movies are expensive and it's the same movie back in the US. Who wants to take me when I get back?

I'm dying to go thrift store shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment