Tuesday, July 14, 2009

OXFORD CIRCUS

After The Barbican, Christine and I went shopping on Oxford Street! I have been excited about this for a long time.

I got a magnet for my mom (I hope she likes it). We went to Topshop first. This is thier flagship store I believe and it is huge! I didn't buy anything but I promised myself I'd come back if I have enough money closer to the end of the trip.

We went to H&M, which was the biggest H&M I have ever been to. I got a trench coat and a cute long sleeve t-shirt for £22. Then we went to Uniqlo and I fell in love. I got two shirts, one has pockets. It's so cool. They cost around £22, and I got a 10% student discount!

After the shopping we ate at Pret a Manger which is a chain here. Basically they make fresh sandwiches and salads and they package them up. You choose what you want to eat like it's a grocery store. I got a chicken avacado sandwich, chips, and sparkling apple juice which was really good.

I will put up pictures soon but it seems I've left my jumpdrive someplace. List of things I have lost while in London:

1. Lucky Umbrella :( - sometime at the Hard Rock
2. Notebook - at Carphone Warehouse
3. Jumpdrive - at the computer lab where I am right now searching in vain

I'm not usually this forgetful. I don't know what's happening.

3 comments:

  1. This has nothing to do with the post Im writing on but, are the cool red double decker buses still around? I read they were gone. Also I love all the pics of the food, not only b/c I like food but b/c I remember how cool and good everything tasted there. I hava a pic of a pizza with loose meat ham on it and a fried egg in the middle. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The buses are still here, I've got some pics I haven't posted yet, and everything does tastes so good here. I'm glad someone appreciates the food pics.

    ReplyDelete